Leisuretime RV Park
Leisuretime RV Park
514 Sawyer Street
PO Box 1510
Cascade, Idaho 83611
Most Recent Announcements:
Dec. 19, 2023 - The Board of Directors would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you.
Summary: LTRV Board Meeting held Dec. 9, 2023
This summary is not intended to replace official board minutes. It is intended to inform lot owners in a more timely manner of what was discussed during the board meeting so lot owners don’t have to wait for the official minutes of that meeting. Official board minutes are always reviewed and approved by
the Board at the next scheduled board meeting.
1. Annual Dues Letter -The LTRV annual dues letter for 2024 will be mailed out this year on Dec. 27th and will not be sent via email. This will save time in the long run since the board had to follow up with quite a few people who didn’t print the required forms and return them to the board in a timely manner. As a reminder, dues are due on or before January 30th, 2024. They must be received by the board by that date (not just postmarked on that date). Late charges will be assessed after the due date.
2. Pool Cover - The automatic pool cover has not been operational for a few years now. If we don’t have an automatic cover, it takes 4 people to open and close the cover each day. (which is not feasible). The recommendation is to replace the cover and not attempt to repair it. Funds have been set aside in the 2024 budget for a replacement cover but purchasing one will first require a membership vote. The
board plans on having a vote on this matter prior to the annual meeting in July. Until then, the pool will remain closed for the winter and will reopen on April 1st as it has the past few years.
FYI: In an effort to accommodate those lot owners who wanted to use the pool during the winter, the board did try and keep the pool open during the month of October by leaving the pool cover open. However, propane costs tripled during that month making it an unreasonable solution. The pool cover and the dehumidifier must be fully operational in order to open the pool during the winter months.
3. Pool Room Dehumidifier -If gone unchecked, high humidity can impact the integrity of the roof itself. During the spring-fall months, windows can be opened to lessen the burden placed on the dehumidifier. But that’s not feasible during the winter months. It was necessary to replace the dehumidifier this winter. The new dehumidifier is being purchased and will be installed shortly after the first of the year in plenty of time for the spring-fall pool season.
4. During the meeting the Board commended our caretaker, Stephen Burger for a job well done. Stephen is ahead of schedule and did an outstanding job with the help of our assistant caretaker, Mark Voiselle. The fall cleanup including trimming trees, shrubs and leaf pickup is completed. Spring cleanup should be much easier this coming year.
5. Roads -The board is currently assessing and budgeting for the repair needs of the Park’s roads.
6. The 2024 Budget will be posted on the website as soon as possible.
7. Summaries of board meetings (such as this one) will be typed up and posted on the website and shared on the LTRV Owners Only Facebook page going forward. We hope this will help better inform those who cannot physically attend Board Meetings. Viewing via Zoom will no longer be offered due to the cost of that program. Other virtual solutions are being evaluated
Thanks again and Happy Holidays, Sincerely, LTRVP Board of Directors
Dec 3, 2023 - The next Board Meeting is Dec. 9, 2023 9:00 am in the library.
Snow is expected the next few days so this is a reminder that your vehicles need to be on your property as Stephen will be out with the tractor and removing snow when it is needed. The park looks wonderful and we are very appreciative of the work that has been done this fall. We are ahead of schedule with all the leaves and things that need to be done. If you get a chance please let Stephen know that you appreciate what he has done so far. We also want to thank Mark, Michael and Michell for all their hard work this summer and fall. They are all off duty now as Stephen has switched to his winter schedule and he is working Wednesday through Sunday and has Mondays and Tuesdays off. The board of directors would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe and enjoy the holidays with family and friends.
LTRVP Board of Directors
Oct. 2, 2023 - Next Board Meeting Oct. 14, 2023 10am in the Pavilion.
Copyright 2013. [leisuretimervpark]. All rights reserved.